Robert McGee’s best-selling book has helped millions of readers learn how to be free to enjoy Christ’s love while no longer basing their self-worth on their accomplishments or the opinions of others. In fact, Billy Graham said that it was a book that should be read by every Christian. In this re-launch of this timeless classic you will:
- Gain new skills for getting off the performance treadmill.
- Discover how four false beliefs have negatively impacted your life. Learn how to overcome obstacles that prevent you from experiencing the truth that your self-worth is found only in the love, acceptance, and forgiveness of Christ.
- Discover what two million readers have already discovered: that true significance is found only in Christ.
In Robert McGee’s best-selling book The Search for Significance, he helps readers realize the fact that they will never be content if they search for their significance in accomplishments or the opinions of others. Instead, God has given them significance and worth through the work of Christ on the cross. Because of McGee’s classic book, more than three million readers have learned what it means to be free to enjoy Christ’s love and forgiveness.
Now, Dr. McGee invites readers of his book to go on a 10-week journey of reflection, discovery, and ultimately victory as they learn how to implement, on a daily basis, the principles of The Search for Significance. Each page of this valuable companion to The Search for Significance includes:
- Thought-provoking questions
- Essential biblical truths
- Space for readers to reflect on how God is calling them to a deeper realization of his love for them.